HR Business Partner
Salary Attractive hourly rate
Consultant Alice Riley
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney New South Wales 456 Kent St, Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The HR Business Partner reports directly into the HR Manager and will provide advice in the implementation and management of all workforce processes and plans.
The HR Business Partner will work with the respective divisions and business units with a focus on employee relations and staff management. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, and have proven experience in a similar role.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- Proven record of involvement in providing a range of Human Resources Management services in large or complex organisations
- Ability to effectively transfer and communicate ideas, concepts and information to others, verbally and in writing
- Sound understanding of the legislative and industrial framework that applies to human resources management issue
- Demonstrated ability to work as a self motivated, highly organised professional, driving outcomes and meeting time-lines
- Provide advice to managers and employees on all HR related matters
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of effective workforce management practices are in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures
- Advise and support managers in the development of workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, management of grievances, disciplines and complaints
- Prepare and present monthly workforce reports and action plans as required
To apply please click apply or call Alice Riley on +61 2 82893259 for a confidential discussion.