Regional HR Manager
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 3 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-02 human-resources-and-personnel Girgarre Victoria AU AUD 120000 200000 200000 YEAR Prodiel https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bicolour.gif
Prodiel is a multinational company specialising in the promotion and construction of large renewable energy generation plants. Prodiel works for sustainability through integrated products and solutions with high added value. The company has experienced a meteoric international expansion over the past few years and is now entering the Australian market. It began its internationalisation in 2013 when it opened its first office outside Spain, in Chile. Now, Prodiel has a permanent presence in 13 countries including; Spain, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Morocco, Kuwait, Guatemala, Panama and Saudi Arabia. Prodiel's first Australian project will begin construction in September.
The Regional HR Manager will provide Human Resources Management services to assist in maintaining and efficiently utilising the company’s human resources in the best interest of the project.
- Guaranteeing the business is compliant with legal frameworks and legislation
- Negotiating with unions
- Developing the recruitment strategy for the project and oversee these processes
- Employee inductions
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders of the project
- Assisting managers with grievance and performance management
- Implement and monitor Workplace Relations Management Plan
- Implement and monitor Sustainability Plan which includes the Aboriginal Participation Plan
- Oversee the payroll function
- Strong ER & IR experience
- At least 3 years' experience as a HR Manager within a matrix reporting structure
- Understanding of Payroll and general knowledge of taxation
- Understanding of Australian employment legislation
- Experience negotiating with unions
- Construction Industry experience
Housing Allowance will be provided for the duration of the project
A full position description is available on request from Babette de Wit.
Robert Walters has been engaged exclusively by Prodiel to source multiple roles for this project. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Babette de Wit at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.