Senior HR Business Partner
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 5 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-04 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney - CBD New South Wales AU AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a leading financial services business. The successful candidate will have particular strengths in OD and ER. This is a permanent opportunity, reporting into the Head of HR.
- Support the Head of HR in the development, implementation and evolution of the people strategy, working to embed a strategic and integrated approach through key projects such as D&I, culture, indigenous program, corporate social responsibility and leadership foundations.
- Work with the CEO on key culture programs.
- Provide HR solutions to the business.
- Interpret HR policies and employment legislation, advise on risk management and take a coaching approach to support managers in handling people management, industrial relations and change processes.
- Facilitate the roll out and development of culture improvement and HR processes, procedures and programs.
- Develop and execute remuneration and benefits strategies, driving the annual STI and remuneration review.
- Provide high quality industrial and employee relations advice.
- Award interpretation.
- 7 - 10 years of HR experience.
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Strong OD experience.
- Strong ER/IR experience including award interpretation.
- Strong change management experience.
- Strong sense of process and procedure with a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.