Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 5 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-04 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU 5034 AUD 95 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To support significat growth, we are seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor for this fixed term full-time opportunity.
Reporting to the Executive HR Manager, this role will provide services, expert advice and support to managers and employees in human resource management, employee and industrial relations and organisational development.
• Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
• Review and implement best practice HR policies and procedures
• Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
• Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
• Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR matters
• Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the Human Resources function
• In conjunction with the Executive Manager, undertake a range of strategic and policy initiatives designed to build organisational capability in relation to people management
• Perform bench marking and classification exercises
• Coordinate HR activities within the recruitment and selection process
• Support Managers with business changes including roster and other structural changes
• Provide support for on-boarding and induction processes
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
• Demonstrated experience in a HR generalist role
• Experience in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
• Experience influencing ER/IR outcomes
• The ability to build effective business relationships
• Ability to work in a busy hands-on operational role
If you are looking for a challenge and open to a contract role, please submit your application!
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.