Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + super
Consultant Alice Riley
Date posted 5 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-04 property-and-housing Sydney New South Wales 123 Pitt St, Sydney AU 2000 AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The HR Advisor will deliver on advising and implementing best HR practices consistent with the policy and strategy of the business. The successful candidate will contribute to the wide HR team and be able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- HR expertise in implementing business initiatives across a range of areas.
- Liaise and assist managers on recruitment and selection process.
- On boarding of all new employees to support their early development and contribution.
- Review processes and systems with a view to continually improve the efficiency of HR processes.
- Act as advisor and coach on all employee relations matters.
- Continually advise on any variations to employee and Australian legislation to the necessary parties.
- Partner with the wider HR team to foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration and sharing of best practices.
- 2+ years of HR experience, including experience effectively consulting with senior managers
- Strong technical HR expertise including, employee relations and staffing, and recruitment and selection to support and educate line management.
- Understanding of Australian Legislation.
- Great attention to detail, experience working within HR, excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply please click apply or call Alice Riley on +61 2 82893259 for a confidential discussion.