Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + + superannuation
Consultant Amie Parker
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-10 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With recent changes to organisational structure, this company is focused on delivering high quality services Australia wide. Having rescoped the HR function to align to a centres of excellence model, the organisation has experienced significant growth in the coming years and is focusing more so on their business process improvement.
With an excellent understanding of the company’s values, you will work to drive performance through developing line manager capabilities. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will support with all generalist HR duties including, but not limited to; employee relations case management, coaching and advising key stakeholders on HR initiatives, project support and promoting continuous improvement. With the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, you will work to build strong relationships across the business.
• Support and advice on complex Employee Relations matters
• Development of HR initiatives such as engagement surveys and wellbeing programs
• Coaching and up-skilling senior stakeholders
• Assistance with HR process improvement
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• Three years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience working in an industrial workforce
• Knowledge of ER/IR matters
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Amie Parker on +61 7 3032 2284 for a confidential discussion.