Senior HR Business Partner
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-10-30 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Long term FTC working in a true generalist HR role within the HR team of a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidate will have 7-10 years experience, ideally in banking/financial services and possess excellent stakeholder management skills. Experience working in foreign organisations is also preferred.
- High level coaching, advice and support to senior management, line managers and employees on HR related matters.
- This may include: end to end recruitment and selection, HR policy interpretation, industrial relations legislation, organisational design, work health and safety, remuneration and benefits, performance management, employee grievances, FBT, overseas visa applications, worker’s compensation claims, learning and development and other related HR fields.
- Leading and participating in HR and strategic business projects to deliver HR solutions to the business.
- Mentor junior team members.
- 7-10 years HR generalist experience in banking/financial services.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or graduate degree in a related discipline.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Australian Industrial Relations legislation, work health and safety, worker’s compensation.
- Experience of developing key stakeholder relationships within a business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong organisational/time management skills.
- Experience of leading a HR project and project management skills with experience of participating in HR or business projects.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.