Salary AUD80,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + additional benefits
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an industry of choice, join an organisation who hold a strong presence Nationally with Head Office in Adelaide. As the HR Advisor, you will contribute to the overall business performance through the provision of operational support as well as participating in the implementation of HR initiatives that will support the business vision, strategy and goals.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will be part of an inclusive HR team.
• Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
• Review and implement best practice HR policies and procedures
• Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
• Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
• Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR issues
• Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the HR function
• Assist with L&D projects
• Coordinate recruitment and selection across the organisation
• Provide support to the on-boarding and induction processes
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
• Demonstrated experience in a HR generalist role
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
• Experience in mentoring and coaching
• The ability to build effective business relationships
• A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
This role is pivotal to the continued success of the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.