People and Culture Business Partner
Salary Up to AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 9 October 20192019-10-09 2019-11-08 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 90000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an industry leader, join an organisation who plays a key role in the overall economic development of Australia. As the People and Culture Business Partner, you will contribute to the overall business performance through the provision of operational support as well as participating in the implementation of HR initiatives that will support the organisation’s vision, strategy and goals.
With a well-established reputation in the Australian market, you will be part of a collaborative, qualified and highly-experienced national People and Culture team.
• Deliver timely and accurate employee relations support and advice to key stakeholders
• Review and implement best practice HR policies and procedures
• Proactively contribute to building a high-performing culture through employee engagement initiatives
• Maintain HR systems and reporting requirements
• Coach and mentor key leaders across the business in relation to key HR issues
• Actively promote and encourage continued business relationships across the HR function
• Drive HR projects
• Support the coordination of recruitment and selection campaigns across the organisation
• Coordinate delivery of training and development programs to meet the requirements of personal development plans, employee induction, regulatory and other identified training needs
• Provide support to the on-boarding and induction processes
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
• Demonstrated experience in a HR Advisor or Business Partner role within a multifaceted organisation
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and Award interpretation
• Experience in mentoring and coaching
• The ability to build effective business relationships
• A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.