HR Business Partner
Salary Competitive salary
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 31 October 20192019-11-01 2019-11-30 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide CBD South Australia AU 5000 AUD 95000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Role Reporting to the HR Manager and joining the existing HR Team, The HR Business partner is responsible for driving HR partnerships, training and Organisational Development across the business.
- Lead and Drive Organisational Development projects in conjunction with your daily HR Generalist duties.
- Manage your own business portfolio which consist of specific business departments
- Build trusting relationships with your key stakeholders and influence staff to embrace positive change through key HR projects and initiatives.
- Provide operational and strategic HR support and advice to business leaders and senior managers
- Coach and support Management with Employee Relation issues
- Create a platform for a highly engaged workforce through the development of sound training, succession planning, communication and employee recognition initiatives
- Lead stakeholder engagement across HR processes including induction, performance appraisal, engagement survey and salary review processes
- Drive Organisational Development projects such as employee engagement and retention activities
- Identify new opportunities for improvement and development
- Various HR projects as required
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated Workplace Relations (in particular, Employee Relations) experience within a similar current or previous role
- Solid business partnering experience at a high level
- Ability to adapt to a broad range of divisions within your portfolio along with a pragmatic approach
- Exceptional relationship building skills and ability to develop professional rapport at all staff levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outcome focused and driven.
- Proactive and engaging opportunity to drive and influence positive change
- Work within an organisation where HR is a key focus within the leadership group
- Career development opportunity
- Salary rage of $90-110,000 per annum
- Central location in the Adelaide CBD
- Wok with a friendly and dynamic culture
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.