Salary AUD50 - AUD60 per hour + + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sebastian Madden
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales 175 Liverpool Street, Sydney AU 2000 AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $50 - $60/ hour + Superannuation
- Gain experience across multiple areas of the business
- Career progression and development opportunities
About the company
This opportunity is with a nationwide FMCG business based in Sydney’s CBD.
About the role
An exciting temp opportunity for a career focused HR advisor looking to join a growing FMCG business based in Sydney’s CBD. The role is a generalist role and will involve coaching and advising business managers on HR related matters, developing and maintaining HR policies, performance reviews and providing training and support HR coordinators.
- Provide advice and coaching to business leaders across ER matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment requirements as required
- Interpret and advise on the multiple EBA’s and awards across the business
- Champion various HR projects across the business
Skill & experience
- 2 years HR Advisor experience
- Experience of taking ownership of ER function: performance management, grievances and disciplinary.
- Understanding of Australian employment law
- Proven knowledge of modern awards and experience of interpreting awards and EBA’s
- Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- HR degree or related discipline
- Suitable applicant must be immediately available for an ongoing temporary contract
The opportunity would suit a motivated HR Advisor looking to develop their career in a fast-paced environment, with genuine career growth opportunities available. You will be working in a supportive but challenging environment within an established HR team.
- This ongoing temporary opportunity has fantastic development opportunity
- Contractors of Robert Walters are eligible for Exclusive access to our contractor benefit program which includes
To apply please click apply or call Sebastian Madden on +61 2 82893106 for a confidential discussion.