Employee Relations Advisor
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Amie Parker
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2019-12-28 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established for over 60 years, this proudly Australian brand continues to develop from strength to strength, with continuously expanding services and growth opportunities, as the Employee Relations Advisor you will be integral in driving growth in the business.
With an excellent understanding of the company’s values, you will work to drive performance through developing line manager capabilities. Reporting into the General Manager – HR, you will support with all Employee and Industrial Relations duties on a national level including, but not limited to; employee relations case management, coaching and advising key stakeholders on all legislative requirements and promoting continuous business improvement. With the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, you will work to build strong relationships across the business.
- Support and advise on complex Employee Relations matters
- Coach and up-skill senior stakeholders
- Advise on all matters related Employee and Industrial Relations policies and procedures in compliance with awards, agreements, accreditation standards and legislation.
- Ensure Employee and Industrial Relations governance across the business through the completion of quarterly compliance audits with legislation including but not limited to HR, WHSE and Payroll
- Develop, facilitate and provide education and training to the HR & Safety Team on legislative requirements
- Minimum of 5 year's HR experience in a commercial business
- Tertiary qualifications in Industrial relations / Human Resources or related field
- Sound Employee and Industrial Relations knowledge and understanding
- Experience working in an industrial workforce
- Ability to lead and deliver change
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Amie Parker on +61 7 3032 2284 for a confidential discussion.