Senior HR Business Partner
Consultant Mary Darke
Job Ref 1693480/001
Date posted 7 June 2022brisbane human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-22 2022-07-07 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to a People and Culture Manager, this role will see you deliver several HR related projects, as well as partner with key stakeholders to align HR to operational objectives.
- Deliver HR projects in line with Employee Value Proposition, Career Pathways, Organisational Development and Talent;
- Complex employee relations related case management;
- Provide considered employee relations and industrial relations guidance to front line leaders in relation to performance management, representing at the Commission as required;
- Lead the design, implementation and maintenance of HR polices, processes and systems; and
- Lead and mentor a small HR Advisory team.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related, with 5 years HR generalist experience;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective working relationships and communicate with people at all levels of the organisation;
- Experience with investigations and complex case management;
- Proven success in partnering with business leaders to align HR strategy to business objectives; and
- Interest in leading and supporting a developing team.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Flexible Working and Attractive PackageLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 30 June 2022
As one of our Training Delivery Managers, you will get the opportunity to utilise your expertise in the internet infrastructure space to develop, manage and facilitate our training, technical assistance, and internet infrastructure support programs across the region!
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Brisbane CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
This organisation promotes a culture of high performance, with integrity at its core. Its focused on delivering quality solutions to its customers nation wide.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Brisbane CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
In this role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will utilise your skill set as well as your recruitment life cycle knowledge and experience to assist in the progressive building of a sustainable workforce for the client. You will attract, recruit and on board talent that aligns with the scope and cultural fit of the organisation. These recruits will have the desired skills, experience, and ambition levels to meet the business needs.