Salary Competitive Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Job Ref 1691220/001
Date posted 20 June 2022melbourne human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-20 2022-07-20 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Flexible working offered
- Occasional travel to Canberra
- New position due to team growth
- Opportunity to join the tech industry
The Business and Culture
A leading IT service provider with offices Australia wide provide technology solutions to their clients across a range of industries. Their business celebrates innovation, authenticity and diversity and have build a culture based on connection, respect, and fun.
The HR Advisory team are growing at this IT Services provider so we are looking for a HR Advisor to manage a portfolio of approx. 200 FTE. As HR Advisor, you’ll be partnering with management regarding operational HR matters and will actively manage the complexities of an onsite service delivery organisation.
Working as part of a national HR team of 20, you’ll be working with a talented and passionate bunch that strive for HR best practice.
Day to Day:
- Advise on general HR cases including performance, terminations, HR legislation etc.
- Partner with stakeholders regarding workforce planning
- End to end case management
- Provide coaching and guidance to people leaders for retention and engagement
- Generalist HR experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to actively management multiple cases (varying severity)
- Able to travel occasionally to Canberra (averaging once per month)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.