HR Manager (part time)
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Strutt
Job Ref 1705310/001
Date posted 24 June 2022sydney human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-24 2022-07-24 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the HR Manager for this growing IT consulting practice, you will be responsible for managing the HR function and supporting the organisation as they continue to expand. As part of the leadership team, you will manage all aspects of HR to develop and deliver HR initiatives which enhance culture, improve performance, and increase employee engagement. With the Learning & Development Coordinator reporting directly to you, you will also expand in-house L&D programs.
This is a part-time role working 20 hours over 3-4 days a week. You will be joining a team with great passion and enthusiasm, with lots of opportunity to grow and develop in the role as the business grows too.
- Deliver timely and effective HR support to staff and managers of the organisation
- Act as the main point of contact for employees on HR related matters
- Develop relevant HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Assess training needs and expand on learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Maintain HR data and report on key HR metrics
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address ER matters
- Recommend performance evaluation methods & facilitate the performance management process
- Conduct internal employee feedback surveys to identify areas of improvement
- Drive culture and engagement initiatives to enhance company values
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a relevant HR role
- Demonstrable leadership capability
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Relevant HR degree and qualifications
- You must have right to work in Australia
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call India Strutt on 02 8289 3126 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: superLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
Opportunity to join a leading professional services firm in a high profile P&D Consultant role.
Salary: Competitive Salary + super + bonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
- Competitive salary, flexible working and a whole host of other perks
- Open up new opportunities for yourself – and for countless others
- Throw yourself into a new challenge as part of a thriving, vibrant, global business