Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sean Kirk
Job Ref 1284840/001
Date posted 24 June 2022sydney human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-24 2022-07-24 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to join a leading professional services firm in a high profile P&D Consultant role.
This leading professional services firm is currently hiring a driven HR professional to join their People and Development team assisting with P&D activity to multiple client groups throughout the firm. The role will report to the head of the P&D team and work in a supportive and high performance environment.
- Lead a variety of cases requiring HR expertise in Employee Relations and Employee Experience Work
- Provide People and Development consulting skills on key P&D operations and processes including hiring, transfers and performance management
- Partner with leaders and key stakeholders to resolve individual employee issues
- Provide coaching to managers on performance management
- Collaborate with the wider HR team and leaders across Australia
- 5 years' experience as an HR professional in either the generalist space or HR Advisory capacity
- Experience managing and resolving individual ER cases
- Demonstrated ability to implement and facilitate capability initiatives that enhance employee experience
- Proven coaching, consulting and facilitation skills
- Strong communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of Australian employment legislation
- Experience in a national, matrix reporting environment
This role provides the opportunity to join a leading professional services organisation in a high profile role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sean Kirk on 02 8289 3235 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
As the HR Manager for this growing IT consulting practice, you will be responsible for managing the HR function and supporting the organisation as they continue to expand. As part of the leadership team, you will manage all aspects of HR to develop and deliver HR initiatives which enhance culture, improve performance, and increase employee engagement. With the Learning & Development Coordinator reporting directly to you, you will also expand in-house L&D programs.
This is a part-time role working 20 hours over 3-4 days a week. You will be joining a team with great passion and enthusiasm, with lots of opportunity to grow and develop in the role as the business grows too.
Salary: Competitive Salary + super + bonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
- Competitive salary, flexible working and a whole host of other perks
- Open up new opportunities for yourself – and for countless others
- Throw yourself into a new challenge as part of a thriving, vibrant, global business