Salary AUD120,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + Enhanced Employer Super
Consultant Ella Morgan
Job Ref 1725220/001
Date posted 20 July 2022adelaide human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-26 2022-08-19 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 120000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The aspiration of HR is to partner with the organisation to enable and support a culture of high engagement, commitment, and performance by staff through relevant policies and frameworks; context-specific capability development and coaching; and efficient, timely, consistent, and fit for purpose advice and services across the full scope of Human Resources functions. This provides a coordinate, effective, responsive, and stakeholder-centric service to the entire organisation.
The Human Resources Manager is a pivotal role, acting as a trusted partner to a portfolio of Executive leaders who place a significant importance on the value of HR, and working in close collaboration with other members of the HR team. The role is responsible for the delivery and support of strategic people-focused initiatives, enhancing leadership effectiveness, building change management capability, and enabling the development of a high-performance culture.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will work with a considerable amount of autonomy and independent judgement and initiative across a range of HR generalist activities. This role works closely with staff in the portfolio aligned HR team and is supported by specialised HR Centres of Excellence, including Organisational Development, Workplace Relations and Case Management.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the portfolio and build positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Act as a trusted partner to leaders in the delivery of an effective, coordinated, responsive and stakeholder-centric HR partnering service
- Take a lead role in influencing and partnering with portfolio aligned HR Staff to ensure seamless service delivery
- Provide advice to Leaders in relation to People and Culture strategy
- Support the coordination and delivery of initiatives to build an inclusive and high-performance culture
- Assist in the development and delivery of Learning and Development practices to support capability development
- Lead the development of workforce planning and talent management practices
- Support leaders in major organisational change design and implementation
- Drive improved performance by identifying trends, undertaking analysis, and providing metrics on key people matters
Key Requirements of this role are as follows:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence the delivery of effective stakeholder-centric HR services
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience in the use of contemporary HR practice, including legislation and industrial instruments
- Proven experience in workforce planning and the development and delivery of OD initiatives
- Proven experience coaching senior managers and delivering capability development programs
- Experience supporting significant business change programs or transformations
- Ability to promote the organisational values of integrity, respect, collegiality, excellence and discovery
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package which will include enhanced employer Superannuation contribution commensurate with experience and technical capabilities, career development opportunities, a welcoming and supportive working environment and the opportunity to drive genuine organisational change.
Applications close 7th August 2022.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD52 - AUD55 per hourLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 8 August 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Adelaide’s North-East, our client is a 5-star not-for-profit organisation who has been operating across South Australia for almost 60 years, and aims to provide care, support, and services to people living with a disability. A specialist in their sector, our client works closely with the Department of Social Services to deliver services across Metropolitan Adelaide.
Salary: 17% SuperannuationLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 19 July 2022
By every measure, The University of Adelaide stands tall among the world's leading institutions of learning and innovation considered one of the top 1% of universities worldwide, and the leading University in the state of South Australia.
Salary: Competitive RemunerationLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 4 August 2022
The WHS Manager leads operational and strategic delivery of key projects and programs, which facilitate safety and wellbeing as an embedded sector of the organisation’s culture.
The role enables the organisation to meet legislative, regulatory and policy requirements relating to safety, whilst facilitating a modern approach to employee wellbeing and maintaining a mentally healthy workplace.