HR Manager SA - Vertical Farming
Location Adelaide HillsFULL_TIME
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Job Ref 811702/001
Date posted 26 July 2022sa-other human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-26 2022-08-25 human-resources-and-personnel Monarto South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites, and invest in ongoing research and development.
Costa Group are seeking an experienced, motivated, and diverse HR Manager to join their Vertical Farming team in Monarto. As the HR Manager, you will play a crucial role within the business and are responsible for partnering at the senior level to implement contemporary HR policies, processes, programs, and systems designed to improve business performance.
You will have leadership presence on site, providing direction to the HR Team and employees, by coaching and developing, building capability, enabling independent management of teams, and providing growth and development opportunities.
Reporting to the State Manager and National HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team providing strategic input into the efficient functioning of the business.
- Coaching and developing Leaders and Line Managers to build capability enabling independent management of their teams.
- Co-ordinate, conduct and manage all internal and external recruitment relationships ensuring legislation governing recruitment is adhered to at all levels of the business.
- Provide guidance to managers in the processes of performance management, performance and development discussions and lead the mid & half yearly capability performance reviews.
- Advise and coach managers regarding ER/IR issues and implement appropriate industrial solutions.
- Analyse performance review data to identify individual, leadership and team development needs for action as appropriate
- Manage day to day ER/IR strategy, union negotiations, agreement making, queries and issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Provide support to the Work, Health & Safety (WH&S) Team in return-to-work initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the below:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- HR tertiary qualifications or business related HR degree
- Experienced in interpretation and execution of Industrial Relations matters and proceedings
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment legislation
- Proven ability to coach and influence managers in the handling of day-to-day matters
- Strong relationships building skills along with the aptitude to influence, guide and coach leaders
- Ability to maintain a professional approach and always maintain confidentiality
In this role you will be given significant opportunity to influence and make a positive impact during an exciting period of growth and transition. You will also have the opportunity to build a highly collaborative team and empower a strong workplace culture.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.