Senior Manager, HR Delivery
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Render
Job Ref 1730850/001
Date posted 28 July 2022melbourne human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-28 2022-08-27 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Working with a leading higher education institution undergoing major change.
- Working in a centralised function that manages all projects & program resources.
- Competitive remuneration package (please note, 17.5% super included.)
About the role:
A leading higher education institution are looking for a Senior HR Delivery Manager who can be responsible for managing and improving work allocation, providing guidance for accurate forecasting, ensuring utilisation gaps are managed and leading all aspects of team resource management. The role sits within the Delivery & Engagement team, who are accountable for managing a team of project management, change management, business analyst and quality assurance professionals ensuring the delivery of critical programs across the organisation.
What you will do:
- Perform critical HR duties - workforce planning, resource allocation and levelling across the portfolio delivery areas and programs, with clear accountability for program performance.
- Help manage programs involving major change which will impact the organisations business processes & operations.
- Consult with different stakeholder groups to manage current and anticipated challenges.
- Plan future resource management needs, aligned with the current and upcoming strategies.
What you will have done:
- 5+ years experience managing a team of project professionals.
- Demonstrable experience in resource management (planning and delivery).
- A proven record of developing innovative solutions to enable strategic change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in liaising with individuals at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to negotiate, motivate, influence and build relationships.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience in the HR, Projects and Resource Management space, offering fantastic training and development opportunities too.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Render on 03 86282173 for a confidential discussion.