HR Business Partner
Salary Salary Sacrifice
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Isabella Rapetti
Job Ref 1731590/001
Date posted 29 July 2022adelaide human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide CBD South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Be part of a strategic HR function within a supportive cultural environment
- Attractive Remuneration
- Adelaide City fringe location
Reporting to the General Manager, as the HR Business Partner you will be in a high-volume operational role responsible for providing advice and support to management and employees across the business, while leading and undertaking a range of projects.
This role creates scope to apply your skills to implement new strategies and be supported by a wider People & Culture team.
- Deliver generalist HR advice to the business to help achieve a high performing culture throughout the company.
- Support the development and delivery of effective HR initiatives and projects in line with the organisations People & Culture strategic plan
- Work effectively with Managers to coordinate and resolve employee relation issues
- Support and coach managers on succession and talent mapping activities
- Identify training needs and facilitate training for leaders
- Be an advocate and help promote well-being initiatives on behalf of the organisation
- Provide advice to stakeholders that align with the business’ objectives and enables deliverables to be achieved
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, employee relations or organisational psychology
- Experience in generalist Human Resources role within medium to large organisations
- Advanced knowledge of Employee Relations and Industrial Relations, being able to interpret legislation and manage complex matters.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to analyse and develop solutions and initiatives that add value to the organisations people and culture goals
- Current driver's licence to travel between metro/city fringe sites
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Isabella Rapetti on 08 8216 3524 for a confidential discussion.