HR Advisor/ Generalist
Salary Attractive Salary Package!
Consultant Brock Moran
Job Ref 1676260/001
Date posted 1 August 2022brisbane human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this position, you will act as a true HR Generalist, responsible for a range of duties across the HR life cycle, providing the front line leaders with the appropriate tools, support and advice to provide best outcomes from a HR perspective.
About this role!
- In this role, you will utilise fit for purpose strategies to achieve optimal team performance.
- Supporting Change Management activities and embedding people programs across functional areas.
- You will also support the P&C managers/ leads in the development and implementation of a range of different initiatives such as people programs, strategies and solutions that support and foster the businesses strategic priorities.
- Provide services to support the effective operation and implementation of people and team improvement/development initiatives.
- Provide industrial and employee relations advice ensuring the provision of quality, accurate and timely solutions that minimise and mitigate organisational risk.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure teams receive appropriate information and support.
- Participate in coaching conversations in alignment with front-line leader development program and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain highly effective collaborative relationships with: Internal stakeholders to promote and engender support for people and culture strategies and initiatives and ensure that they are aligned to business needs.
- External stakeholders with a view to keeping abreast of best practice and developing strategic alliances allowing for delivery of effective and efficient HR strategies and initiatives.
- It is expected that the successful candidate has experience in a fast-paced HR working environment
- Good level of understanding of industrial and employee relations matters.
- Strong understanding of the employment life cycle.
- Ability to communicate with and influence various stakeholders around contemporary people practices which improves workforce performance.
- Experience in building internal networks and navigating a complex environment
- A strong ability to manage the competing demands of a busy environment, prioritise tasks and manage time.
- Ability to problem solve, develop and refine processes whilst collectively reducing risks.
- Degree qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Psychology or another related discipline are desirable.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Brock Moran on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Excellent hourly payLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Be part of a industry leading organisation
- Located in Brisbane
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career in the HR advisory space
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 1 August 2022
- This position provides opportunity for the successful candidate to provide end to end recruitment expertise whilst managing a diverse internal portfolio.
- This role will also collectively optimise the operations of the People & Culture team from a client management perspective.
- This role will see the successful candidate optimising the candidate experience, whilst ensuring a smoothly run overall process, from a compliance, efficiency and accuracy perspective.