Salary Excellent hourly pay
Consultant Ryan McCarthy
Job Ref 1606970/001
Date posted 4 August 2022brisbane human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-05 2022-09-03 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Be part of a industry leading organisation
- Located in Brisbane
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career in the HR advisory space
Working within a dynamic environment, you will support line managers with the full employee life cycle. You will support with all generalist HR duties including, but not limited to, advising key stakeholders on HR initiatives, project support and promoting continuous improvement. With the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, you will work to build strong relationships across the business.
- Support leaders and employees by providing HR advice on a daily basis;
- Assist the business with HR projects and policy reform;
- Advise leaders on a fair and consistent approach to policy, procedures and processes;
- Assist with HR process improvement;
- Assist managers with complex case management.
- Assist in performance management cases
- Assist with improvement in talent planning
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high performance culture; and
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal and external stakeholders
HR/ER Officers wanting to progress their career on an advisory level are encouraged to apply.
The position is an initial contract starting as soon as possible with the potential for permanency
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McCarthy on 07 3032 2253 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary Package!Location: BrisbaneDate posted: 1 August 2022
In this position, you will act as a true HR Generalist, responsible for a range of duties across the HR life cycle, providing the front line leaders with the appropriate tools, support and advice to provide best outcomes from a HR perspective.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 1 August 2022
- This position provides opportunity for the successful candidate to provide end to end recruitment expertise whilst managing a diverse internal portfolio.
- This role will also collectively optimise the operations of the People & Culture team from a client management perspective.
- This role will see the successful candidate optimising the candidate experience, whilst ensuring a smoothly run overall process, from a compliance, efficiency and accuracy perspective.