Salary Attractive Package!
Consultant Brock Moran
Job Ref 1728830/001
Date posted 4 August 2022qld-other human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-05 2022-09-03 human-resources-and-personnel Mackay Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role as a HR Advisor will see you operated as a generalist out of the clients Mackay office with duties spanning broadly across the HR lifecycle!
About the role:
- Our client is expanding their HR Team in Australia and are seeking a self-motivated HR Advisor who can hit the ground running in their Mackay Office. Reporting to the Corporate HR Manager in Brisbane, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Recruitment and onboarding across multiple Sites in Queensland and NT;
- Providing Employee and Industrial Relations advice and support to employees and leadership teams across the various Sites;
- Supporting the leadership teams on Site to make effective people decisions across the employee lifecycle;
- Maintaining HR analytics and reporting;
- Driving workforce planning across the various Sites;
- Co-ordinating and assisting with Payroll enquiries;
- Maintaining Personnel and HR records;
- Supporting the HR Manager with Corporate HR Projects and other tasks;
- Other generalist HR support, including HR administration as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong HR generalist knowledge and background;
- Demonstrated recruitment experience with getting the right candidate;
- Exposure to various Industrial Instruments and ability to interpret legislation;
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline and flexibility to travel to Sites when required.
- Previous experience working in the Mining or heavy industry.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Brock Moran on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.