Contract type: FULL_TIME
Location: Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant: Eve Kehoe
Job reference: 1939490/001
Date posted: 30 January 2024sydney human-resources/hr-generalist 2024-01-30 2024-02-29 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global financial services company are looking for a Senior HRBP to come in and join the high performing team. This role is hybrid and will be based in the CBD. You will be working at a strategic and operational capacity working closely with Senior Managers and stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing people-focused initiatives that align with the business strategy and address current and future needs
- Collaborating with global and regional HR teams to provide HR insights and solutions that are consistent with the business direction
- Managing complex employee relations issues and coaching managers to handle them effectively and timely
- Work with leaders to help continuously develop the organisations’ people and their capability
- analyse data on organisation structure and spans of control
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures in consultation with HR Legal
- Ensuring company’s compensation and benefits are aligned with competitors
- Partner with TA team to work on recruitment and talent planning
- Analysing and optimising organisation structure, accountabilities and spans of control to improve performance
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- At least 9 years of experience as a HR Business Partner or similar role
- Experience working in Financial Services, Professional Services or Legal
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment law and regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eve Kehoe on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.
Join a high performing HR team to drive strategic HR initiatives in what is a truly generalist role. This position will look after the full end to end employee lifecycle from onboarding, Employee Relations, performance management, offboarding etc.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.