Salary AUD70,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Supporting the Group HR function, the HR Analyst will be responsible for the development, reporting, and analysis of workforce metrics and key performance indicators, to inform business decisions. This position is a great opportunity for an individual looking to expand their analytic skills within a collaborative and supportive environment.
We are looking for an experienced HR analyst, on a 6-8 month contract basis.
- The HR Analyst will be responsible for driving the delivery of regular HR reporting including; Recruitment and exit tracking reports
- Data management & project support, including; data storage, streamlining, consolidation and validation.
- Data manipulation and requests including basic financial modelling
- Analytic support ad hoc projects, requests and research
- Analysis to support performance and reward
- Collaborate with HR Systems Analyst to ensure meaningful data is captured in people systems
- Monthly metrics dashboard
- The HR analyst must have advanced excel skills including the ability to create databases and models.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail. '
- Experience in HR systems including SAP and Success-Factors.
- Experience in working on a HRIS implementation will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Based in stunning CBD offices, the HR analyst role will sit with the Remuneration team, working closely with the HR division for BAU HR reporting. Applicants must be able to start within 1 week.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.