Manager Advocacy Training and Development
Salary Attractive package
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 30 August 2016
Working as a member of the senior leadership team, this role will see you partnering with the broader legal sector community to meet organisational objectives.
Established to promote the rule of law and maintain the high ethical standards of the Bar, the Bar Association of Queensland has been delivering a comprehensive range of benefits and services to its members for over 100 years. Working as a key member of the executive leadership team, this business critical role reports to the Chief Executive and supports the Chair of the Bar Practice Course (BPC) Management committee.
- Attend and participate in the delivery of examinations and courses,
- Support the BPC committee in the development and maintenance of the BPC operational plan, ensuring BPC process’ and standards are maintained,
- Coordinate course delivery with subject matter experts,
- Design BPC promotional material, marketing the course to the broader legal community, and
- Coordinate the Barrister Readership Foundation Program
- Proven experience in the planning, design and delivery of education and development programs, within the legal sector,
- Well developed engagement skills, with a strong ability to adapt to changing priorities,
- Ability to work effectively in an autonomous role,
- Outstanding judgement, high-level integrity, a strong achievement orientation, sound corporate governance and excellent communication and negotiation skills, and
- Hands on, with an entrepreneurial approach
This is an excellent senior level position that will have a clear impact on organisational performance and the broader legal sector.
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.