Manager Continuing Professional Development
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 5 September 2016
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team and industry experts to deliver innovative adult education solutions.
Inspiring best possible performance outcomes in its people, this leading organisation has made its mark as one of the industry’s most recognised employers. Committed to driving an inclusive and innovative company culture, this organisation exceeds customer expectations by offering consistency and quality.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Manager will
- Ensure that Continuing Professional Development (CPD) processes and standards are maintained;
- Develop CPD topics for seminars and workshops, managing all CPD materials, including conference and session papers;
- Develop and maintain the operational plan for legal education and training;
- Develop the sponsorship program and negotiate annual contracts; and
- Prepare CPD promotional materials and contribute to branding and marketing
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of adult education and development programs, using multimedia technologies;
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to deliver operational outcomes;
- Confident in your ability to work as member of a leadership team to deliver innovative CPD solutions; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.