Learning and Development Consultant
Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum + super
Consultant Laura Hogan
Date posted 19 October 2016
The L&D Consultant will work closely with senior managers on learning needs, design and develop effective learning content and deliver face-to-face learning.
This leading financial services organisation is looking for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Consultant to join their vibrant team.
This is an exciting 360 training opportunity to further develop skills within Learning and Development and assist senior management with the delivery of key strategies.
- Conduct training/development needs analysis;
- Research, design, develop and pilot high quality training materials;
- Maintain and facilitate relevant induction programs for all new starters;
- Implement recommended business changes to Training Programs as required;
- Assist in facilitating new learning and development initiatives within the business;
- Prepare and deliver training pilots;
- Conduct competency based work place training assessments for managers and employees.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related;
- Certification IV in Training and Assessment;
- Experience working within financial services is desirable;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously.
To apply please click apply or call Laura on +612 8289 3245 for a confidential discussion.