Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria 271 Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 500 575 575 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Training Facilitator will be responsible for facilitating training utilising blended, multi-modal and digital technologies to support varying learning styles within a diverse audience group.
The Training Facilitator will deliver various training programs to support new staff in their transition into their new roles, and existing staff in cross training and continuous improvement throughout their journey. The Training Facilitator will also support additional projects/initiatives that enhance functional excellence and drive innovation in the telecommunications sector.
- Embed the learning design principles/standards and influence the broader learning community to adopt learning design to meet the needs of the modern learner
- Support in the design and development of training materials for inductions, soft skill enhancement, new product launches and systems training for varying staff levels
- Develop training that encompasses contemporary adult learning approaches including digital technologies such as VR/AR, virtual classrooms and rapid content development tools
- Be a passionate and inspiring Facilitator who can clearly communicate and promote the company’s unique values
- Previous demonstrated experience in a high-volume blended learning and capability role
- Knowledge of HR and exposure to organisational development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver key learning material in a style that is interactive, flexible and adaptable during periods of change
- Understanding principles of workflow learning, continuous learning and learning design for the modern learner
- Experienced with social media and technology solutions
- Must be willing to travel interstate frequently
This is an exciting opportunity based in Melbourne’s CBD, however you must be willing to travel interstate and/or internationally as required.
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2292 for a confidential discussion.