Learning & Development Manager
Salary competitive salary package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Strutt
Job Ref 1696460/001
Date posted 7 June 2022sydney human-resources/learning-development 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Play a critical role in a high-performing team for a leading international law firm
- Take the lead on all learning & professional development programs within the firm
- Competitive salary package & hybrid working arrangements
Reporting to the Head of Talent & Engagement and working alongside an agile and collaborative Learning & Development team, you will manage all leadership and development programs for a leading international law firm based in the Sydney CBD. Join a highly supportive and friendly environment that fosters growth and opportunity, and takes pride in diversity and inclusion.
This critical role provides an opportunity for a passionate L&D specialist to apply a human-centred design approach to learning. With a core focus on leadership development, you will design, develop, implement and facilitate a range of learning solutions in consultation with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Design, develop and implement a range of learning solutions
- Manage leadership and professional development programs
- Bring your own point of view on how to further develop skills and existing learning programs
- Facilitate in-person and virtual learning sessions, adopting various techniques across professional, business and team building topics
- Consult with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to provide a range of learning solutions
- Conduct learning debriefs and coaching sessions with learners
- Provide your input and expert advice for learning solution design
- At least 5-7 years' experience across full remit of learning and development in the professional or financial services industry, ideally from a large corporate business environment
- Experience in design and delivery of leadership programs
- Experience facilitating learning programs in-person and virtually for large groups within complex organisation's
- Ability to work in a strategic manner, build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and engage in a consultative manner
- Proven ability to build learning frameworks and learning pathways from start to finish
- An understanding of, or passion for, human centred design
- Strong change management and change leadership skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and influence key stakeholders
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call India Strutt on 02 8289 3126 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: attractive packageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 27 June 2022
With continuous innovation and growth, this is an exciting time for a proactive and dynamic HR professional to be joining the business as it scales locally and globally.
Operating for over 30 years, the organisation is regarded as one of the leading firms in their industry. As the HR Business Partner you have an opportunity to partner closely with senior leaders and go deep in your strategy to develop, engage and retain staff. From design to execution, you will be responsible for performance management, coaching, succession planning, leadership development, remuneration, and advise on best practice HR solutions.
To be successful in this role you must be collaborative, motivated to achieve results, and have demonstrable experience and knowledge of HR issues and practices. You have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
- HR Digital Transformation Manager position at one of the top global financial institutions in the world
- Head up a national digital transformation project in the HR space implementing their HCM system.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources and the Global Project Team.