Salary AUD65000 - AUD70000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 29 August 2016
As a leading provider in their industry, this company is renowned for providing innovative and flexible solutions for clients across Queensland. For over 15 years, they have been driven to providing second to none service.
Reporting to the WHS Manager, you will assist in coordination of injury management and Workers Compensation for injured workers. You will make assessments on a case by case basis in line with WorkCover and the Workers Compensation Act, in order to help you to determine the most appropriate rehabilitation action, including communicating this effectively across to employees and managers.
- Coordinating injury management and workers compensation
- Communicating across teams on OHS issues
- Assessment on a case basis to outline appropriate action
- Delivering rehabilitation solutions
- Tertiary OHS qualification
- Certificate IV or equivalent
- Experience with rehabilitation
- Experience with WorkCover
- Strong Communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client focused team as Rehabilitation Advisor, delivering OHS solutions across a variety of cases.
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.