WHS Systems Officer
Salary competitive rate
Consultant Amy Bestwick
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An employer of choice and high profile Adelaide organisation are currently seeking an experienced WHS Systems Officer to join their WHS team based in Adelaide.
Commencing in early April and for an initial 4 week period, the WHS Systems Officer role will allow the successful candidate to create and design a process map for WHS systems. With a strong understanding of WHS principles, technical ability and creative flair, the WHS Systems Officer will play a key part in this project.
- Design, develop and implement WHS Process Maps
- Assist in the delivery of WHS training and induction activities
- Provide WHS advice and recommendations to stakeholders as required
- Develop professional business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience or professional qualifications in WHS
- Working knowledge of Visio and SharePoint
- Previous experience with process mapping
- Effective stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- Previous experience in the provision of training and workshops
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional motivation, organisational and time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in an environment that is committed to WHS for a short term business critical project. If you meet the above criteria and for a confidential discussion please contact Amy Kiessling or Ella Thomson in the Robert Walters Adelaide office.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Kiessling on +61 8 82163510 for a confidential discussion.