Environment, Health and Safety Coordinator
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Brooke Ferris
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Work closely with the EHS Manager to develop and implement best practice EHS initiatives.
- Ensure safety systems are implemented and adhered to;
- Develop and maintain various safety and inspection programs;
- Ensure the Change Management strategy is compliant with change management methodology and company policies;
- Conduct regular meetings with front line leadership to discuss continuous improvement areas and opportunities;
- Coordinate, administer and provide advice on compliance matters;
- Assist in the identification of accident prevention programs;
- Conduct regular safety reporting and analysis; and
- Rehabilitation and return to work duties.
- Tertiary qualification in the health and safety field or equivalent;
- + 5 years’ experience in a health and safety role within a manufacturing environment;
- Sound knowledge of EHS & workers compensation legislation;
- Sound problem solving skills, with superior communication abilities; and
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
To apply please click apply or call Brooke Ferris on +61 7 3032 2292 for a confidential discussion.