Salary AUD40 - AUD60 per hour + Superannuation
Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 health-and-safety 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
For over 20 years, this organisation has been dedicated to forging strong relationships through its timely delivery of service and products. Regarded as an industry leader, this company has maintained its operations throughout Brisbane and Queensland.
Reporting to the Safety Manager, you will be focused on the development and improvement of safety processes and procedures, ensuring employees comply with the requirements outlined. With three or more years’ experience, you will be confident in reviewing the company’s procedures as required. You will provide both strategic and operational advice to key senior stakeholders within the organisation, demonstrating analytical and problem solving skills.
• Develop and improve safety processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance with systems and legislation
• Updating company safety policies as necessary
• Reporting and analysis for senior stakeholders
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Safety Advisor
• Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety or a related discipline
• Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal, including honed interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.