Injury Management Advisor
Salary AUD45 - AUD60 per hour + Superannuation
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 8 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
For over 15 years, this organisation has been dedicated to supporting the community through excellent service delivery across Brisbane. With a focus on outstanding customer service, this company continues to the develop and improve existing processes to ensure second to none facilities.
Reporting to the Injury Management Team Lead, you will be assisting with processing workers compensation claims, support and liaison with rehabilitation providers. You will assist with process improvement within the injury management team and liaising with internal stakeholders to develop and implement return to work programs and initiatives.
• Develop and implement return to work programs for injured workers
• Seek to improve internal injury management processes
• Process workers compensation claims
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Injury Management or Return to work role
• Tertiary qualifications in relevant Allied Health or WHS field
• Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal, including honed interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.