Senior WHS Advisor
Consultant Brooke Ferris
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-15 health-and-safety 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity is available for a Senior Work Health and Safety Advisor to fulfil this diverse and challenging role. Utilising your broad health and safety skills, you will be supported by a strong leader. The organisation thrives on excellence and employee satisfaction, comprising of numerous benefits on offer.
• Ensure employees are meeting their obligations in regards to WHS, with duty of care being implemented and followed accordingly
• Develop, implement and review the WHS Management Systems within the workplace
• Provide operational and advisory WHS support to all levels within the organisation on policy and procedures
• Provide injury management services with particular focus on return to work, early prevention and case management
• Communicate with key stakeholders to ensure the continuous development of safety initiatives within the workplace
• Tertiary qualified in WHS or a related field
• 5 + years in a WHS role
• Excellent communication skills with a proactive nature.
To apply please click apply or call Brooke Ferris on +61 7 3032 2292 for a confidential discussion.