Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A highly reputable FMCG based company is currently seeking a HR/WHS Administrator for their established organisation based in the Northern suburbs of Cavan, SA. This is a respected organisation which has experienced steady growth paired with an exciting opportunity to work in a close-knit and friendly team. You will have the opportunity to work with supportive team of staff that will be able to support your success in the role. This role focuses on providing HR/WHS based support under the direction of the management team. The key responsibilities of this role are involved in assisting with the administrative implementation of HR and WHS Management Systems, programs and policies within the site.
- Facilitate, manage and track the performance review process
- Coordinate and schedule training – WHS & HR
- First point of contact for the employee Reward & Recognition Program
- Support recruitment activities and onboard new employees
- Support in implementing and maintaining the Health & Wellbeing Program
- Assist with implementation of WHS Management System
- Audit WHS Management System Compliance
- Review and support completion of safety reporting including incidents, hazards and risk-assessments
- Coordinate and manage all company events
- Responsible for all internally communication, including, memo, intranet and policy management system
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and multi-task
- Full working rights in Australia
- Demonstrated experience in WHS
- Certificate IV in Business, Human Resources and/or WHS is desirable
- Process oriented style
- Flexibility and "can do" attitude
- 2 years+ administration experience desirable
If you are interested in the position, please kindly apply as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.