Salary AUD140,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Meggan Trevarthen
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-03-19 health-and-safety Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Join an industry leading construction company that partners with government and private industry clients to deliver various projects from education to defence.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will implement and drive a positive safety culture through a consultative approach. You will be safety aware and alert in every situation and will have the ability re-centre a safe working environment. Through previous experience, you will be able to manage several different trades to ensure there is a collective awareness of safety on site. Day to day you will facilitate toolbox talks and operationalise safety initiatives. With an attention to detail you will log, run and collect data for reports and projects on site. This role requires someone with several years previous experience in commercial construction to ensure success in this position.
• Consulting employees to have an understanding of the importance of safety within a commercial construction site.
• Safety and procedural compliance audits
• Ensuring all trades and contractors are aligned to a positive safety culture
• Processing all on-boarding for employees on site
• Logging, running and collecting data for reports and projects
• Facilitate toolbox talks and operationalise company wide safety initiatives
• Relevant tertiary or equivalent qualification in OH&S – Minimum Certificate IV OH&S
• Minimum of 5 years Industry experience in commercial construction essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication
To apply please click apply or call Meggan Trevarthen on +61 7 30322238 for a confidential discussion.