Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-20 2019-06-08 health-and-safety 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced individual who is seeking to be a part of a strong collaborative culture and committed to achieving workplace compliance in the OH&S excellence.
We are looking for an experienced OH&S Coordinator with a proven track record of continuous improvement to join this established team 3 days per week.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on all relevant OH&S activities including risk, performance improvements and standard compliance
- Build rapport to deliver effective training and support to employees seeking advice on compliance requirements
- Collaborate on activities for achieving and monitoring continuous improvement
- Assist with implementing initiatives that support the business' overall strategic objectives
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of safety requirements and Victorian legislation
- Relevant qualifications
- Hold a current driver's licence
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2292 for a confidential discussion.