Injury Management Officer
Salary AUD40 - AUD50 per hour + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 health-and-safety Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 40 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For over 20 years, this organisation has been dedicated to supporting the community through excellent service delivery across Brisbane. With a focus on outstanding customer service, this company continues to the develop and improve existing processes to ensure second to none facilities.
Reporting to the Injury Management Team Lead, you will be assisting with processing workers compensation claims and supporting and liaising with rehabilitation providers. You will assist with process improvement within the injury management team and liaising with internal stakeholders to develop and implement return to work programs and initiatives.
• Develop and implement return to work programs for injured workers
• Seek to improve internal injury management processes
• Process workers compensation claims
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Injury Management or Return to work role
• Tertiary qualifications in relevant Allied Health or WHS field
• Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal, including honed interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.