Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-02 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Recognised Nationally as a centre of excellence, this highly reputable clinical services organisation provide a comprehensive and diverse range of expertise determined by patient needs supported by a well-established market reputation.
Through continued growth and a commitment to service excellence, we seek an experienced Safety Assistant to join the established People and Culture team in a part time capacity.
The purpose of this role is to effectively maintain and support the existing WHS framework and continue to drive best-practice commitment. You will advise and support key business leaders to ensure compliance to WHS legislation, regulations and standards are achieved to meet the organisations strategic objectives.
Reporting directly to the WHS Manager and HR Director, your key responsibilities will include;
- Review and update WHS policies and processes
- Coach and advise management on hazard management, employment law, changes to legislation and WHS regulation
- Support Managers with WHS inspections and audits
- Contribute to the WHS committee meetings
- Ad-hoc project work as directed by the WHS Manager
- WHS reporting
- Support the wider People and Culture team with HR activities and initiatives
Key requirements to be successful in this role;
- A tertiary qualification in WHS and/or Human Resources
- Experience in an aged care or clinical environment
- Proven ability working with WHS system/s
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills that enable effective partnering with key stakeholders
- Highly skilled report writing skills across committees
- Relevant knowledge of WHS legislation, regulations, codes of practice and standards
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build collaborative relationships with the team and other stakeholders across the organisation. Your professional behaviours and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards of productivity with utmost integrity.
This role is vital to the continued success in contributing to a growing organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.