HSE Business Partner
Salary on site carparking
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 health-and-safety Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of the Business Partner, Health and Safety is to develop and implement strategies and processes that creates a sustainably safe workplace for employees. In this role you will provide leadership, direction and strategic advice to ensure compliance to WHS legislation, regulations and standards are achieved to meet the organisations strategic objectives.
Reporting directly to the Executive Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Effective implementation and monitoring of the WHS Strategy
- Support the implementation and embedding of the new WHS System
- Works with leaders to understand business needs to inform the development of workplace health and safety strategies.
- Identifies strategic and operational risks to inform WHS strategy
- deliver improved workplace health and safety and well-being outcomes for the organisation
- Oversees and monitors the injury management function and workers compensation renewal process, liaising with external providers to ensure claims are managed efficiently
- Preparing reports on utilising statistical data on WHS incidents, injuries and risk management.
- Ensure that all relevant WHS policies, procedures and systems are implemented.
- Manages risk and ensure compliance with Workplace Health Safety to the highest standards.
Key characteristics to be successful in this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent qualification.
- Significant experience working in a Health and Safety role within a multi-site complex organisational structure.
- Solid understanding and experience developing strategies that positively impact Health and Safety matters relating to client aggression.
- Developing and implementing well-being programs in a large organisation
- Proven capability to proactively shape productive professional relationships both internal and external through multiple communication channels
- Highly skilled report writing skills across Executives and Committees
- Comprehensive knowledge of WHS&IM legislation, regulations, codes of practice and standards
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build collaborative relationships with the Executive team and other managers across the various companies. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards of productivity with utmost integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.