Salary Competitive Remuneration
Consultant Olivia Simonetti
Job Ref 1731460/001
Date posted 4 August 2022adelaide human-resources/oh-and-s 2022-08-04 2022-09-03 health-and-safety Adelaide South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The WHS Manager leads operational and strategic delivery of key projects and programs, which facilitate safety and wellbeing as an embedded sector of the organisation’s culture.
The role enables the organisation to meet legislative, regulatory and policy requirements relating to safety, whilst facilitating a modern approach to employee wellbeing and maintaining a mentally healthy workplace.
The WHS Manager also assists to build the capability of leaders, to enable safety systems to allow for high-performance and shape organisational resilience during a time of considerable organisational change.
Reporting to the Director, People and Culture and working closely with executives and senior managers, the WHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of the Safety and Wellbeing Strategic Plan, and other associated operational approaches and plans.
- Ensuring legislative compliance and safety management systems to be user-friendly, continually improved, and adaptable to a continuously changing workforce.
- Building and sustaining positive, strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, to maintain networks, sustain trust and elevate the impact of workplace safety and wellbeing.
- Driving an outcomes focused work unit, which meets budget, is high-skilled with required capabilities and plans for future anticipated business needs.
- Facilitating ongoing improvements to WHS governance, including attending relevant committees, forums and implementing reporting mechanisms to drive optimal business outcomes.
Key Requirements and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications in Work, Health and Safety, Psychological Sciences, Business and/or Human Resources.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of contemporary WHS, wellbeing & IM systems (including injury, hazard and risk management), theories, programs, practices and legislative requirements.
- Expertise in transforming high level strategies into plans, systems, programs, projects and services required to achieve WHS and IM strategic plan priorities and continuous improvement.
- Ability to Builds rapport, developing and maintaining productive working relationships with stakeholders and employees.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Simonetti on 08 8216 3515 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD52 - AUD55 per hourLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 8 August 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Adelaide’s North-East, our client is a 5-star not-for-profit organisation who has been operating across South Australia for almost 60 years, and aims to provide care, support, and services to people living with a disability. A specialist in their sector, our client works closely with the Department of Social Services to deliver services across Metropolitan Adelaide.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + Enhanced Employer SuperLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 20 July 2022
The aspiration of HR is to partner with the organisation to enable and support a culture of high engagement, commitment, and performance by staff through relevant policies and frameworks; context-specific capability development and coaching; and efficient, timely, consistent, and fit for purpose advice and services across the full scope of Human Resources functions. This provides a coordinate, effective, responsive, and stakeholder-centric service to the entire organisation.
Salary: 17% SuperannuationLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 19 July 2022
By every measure, The University of Adelaide stands tall among the world's leading institutions of learning and innovation considered one of the top 1% of universities worldwide, and the leading University in the state of South Australia.