Organisational Development Adviser
Salary AUD90000 - AUD95000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 31 October 2016
As a leading provider in their industry, this company assists its clients with acquiring and retaining their consumer and business customer base. With operations in both Australia and the offshore, they are a people-centric business driven to providing the best quality results to their clients.
Reporting to the Group Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for building the organisational development capabilities of the business. Promoting a performance culture, you will design and deliver a leadership framework, conduct training needs analysis and coordinate talent mapping and succession planning initiatives. You will come with proven experience designing and deploying organisational development initiatives to suit business objectives.
- Design, implement and facilitate leadership frameworks
- Conduct change and training analysis
- Talent mapping and succession planning
- Develop programs and solutions that support business strategy and individual people development needs
- Proven success in the design and delivery of a leadership framework
- Experience in a leadership position
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Agility and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business to build strategic organisational development processes from the ground up.
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.