Senior Organisational Specialist
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 consultancy Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With a long-standing presence in Queensland, this organisation is an established service provider delivering counselling, wellbeing coaching and development program support. Assisting organisations, individuals and teams across all facets of mental health.
Reporting to the Manager, Organisational Development (OD), you will contribute to the delivery and growth of the business best practice in this space, supporting customers through the sale and development of OD focused solutions. Working with key stakeholders, you will engage across the company to ensure quality management, continuous improvement and business development, where applicable.
• Supporting the Manager OD to develop, implement and project manage high level Organisational Consulting Solutions for the focused client group
• Research and implement programs using evidence-based models and best practice adult learning principles
• Generate new and repeat business and manage the customer service offerings from initial sales pursuit and engagement strategy through the completion of the deliverables
• Participate in new service and product visioning and design
• Participate in identifying potential emerging trends and resulting opportunities and maintain current awareness of the forces driving change in industries which we service
• Support Business Development activities (including proactive client contact, promotional information, marketing collateral, etc.) where appropriate
• Contribute to continuous improvement and actively participate in quality system processes.
• Maintain a strong focus on professional development
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Psychology or Business-related discipline
• Minimum 3 years related experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated experience in organisational services delivery and effective facilitation
• Proven in client relationship management and business development
• Ability to balance the demands of multiple client assignments and staff development while pushing the intellectual envelope in search of solutions to complex problems
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.