Organisational Change & Strategic Development Lead
Salary Salary Sacrifice Benefits
Consultant Ella Morgan
Job Ref 1697120/001
Date posted 15 June 2022adelaide human-resources/organisational-development 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia Pirie Street AU 5000 Super SA https://www.supersa.sa.gov.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/super-sa-logo.gif
Super SA is dedicated to being the leading provider of quality superannuation and related services in South Australia. Servicing over 210,000 members across the South Australian public sector, Super SA has a dedicated workforce who pride themselves on providing the highest level of service.
In this newly created role, you will focus on managing the human aspects of executing organisation-wide change. This position will organise the efforts to translate the overarching strategic objectives, into plans and key performance indicators that support those objectives. They will be responsible for leading change management and internal communications, providing guidance and support to the Executive and Senior Leadership teams, and building culture road maps to shift individual and collective mindsets.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, People, Product and Transformation, you will be responsible for contributing to the successful achievement of Super SA’s strategic objectives by:
- Working closely with the Project Management Office on managing and delivering change on the key strategic projects
- Leading the Organisational Change and Strategic Development Team (a small team of change specialist & communication specialists) to identify, design and facilitate organisation wide activities to assist in building commitment to the strategic plan
- Facilitating strategic planning discussions and planning activities with the aim of developing annual business plans and KPI’s that are aligned to the Strategic Plan
- Managing and overseeing multi-faceted communication plans with a focus on driving consistent messaging across multiple internal communications channels
- Reviewing and amending the change management approach (system) within the context of the existing ADKAR model
- Tailoring change communication to suit employee cohorts to optimise stakeholder engagement
- Continually review strategic planning and reporting processes and methodologies to maintain best practice
Key Experience required:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in human resources, business or other related qualification (desirable)
- Proven experience in designing and delivering programs that are aligned with an organisation’s strategy and organisational goals
- Demonstrated experience in analysing data and providing insights that increase whole of business or team engagement and delivery
- Proven experience in liaising and communicating with internal stakeholders to influence outcomes
- Substantial experience in providing specialist advice and expertise to Executive Management and leadership teams
- Demonstrated substantial experience in providing expert advisory and consultation services at a senior level, including interpretation and application of systems and policies.
Make a real impact by driving a culture that creates alignment between organisational capability and operational performance.
Applications close Friday 1st July 2022.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 30 June 2022
The Detmold Group is a leading manufacturer of packaging products, with 6 manufacturing locations and over 22 sales offices in 15 countries, supplying some of the world’s leading brands. Detmold Medical, which is part of the Detmold Group locally manufactures PPE for the healthcare industry. Detmold prides itself on being committed to their people by ensuring a positive employment experience for all.
Salary: Salary packagingLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 29 June 2022
About the organisation
Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for profit community services organisation working alongside more than 80,000 South Australians each year to reduce inequality, improve well-being, overcome disadvantage and support people to live the best lives they can. We value diversity and are committed to providing respectful, accessible services.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 7 June 2022
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
Salary: Competitive Salary + BenefitsLocation: Mawson LakesDate posted: 15 June 2022
Codan Limited is a global group of electronics and engineering businesses that develop rugged and reliable hardware, software and embedded systems with a reputation for performance, quality, and reliability.
Salary: 17% SuperannuationLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 4 June 2022
Receiving broad direction and operating with a high overall degree of autonomy, the Manager, HR Partnerships & Advisory is responsible for the effective provision of HR services across the streams of HRM partnerships, HR Advisory and the HR Service Centre.