Senior Organisational Development Partner
Consultant Mary Darke
Job Ref 1732420/001
Date posted 2 August 2022brisbane human-resources/organisational-development 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Senior Organisational Development Partner role will lead a small team, in the delivery of contemporary organisational effectiveness, capability, culture and talent management strategies. Join a values based organisation with purpose.
About the role
The Senior Organisational Development Partner is responsible for leading the Organisational Development (OD) team in the development and delivery of high quality strategies and initiatives to improve organisational capability, culture and talent management. Balancing a strategic and operational remit, your key priorities will include cultural transformation, leadership, talent management and diversity and inclusion.
- Lead the OD team in the development and delivery of programs to transform culture, improve performance and effectively manage talent;
- Use organisational diagnostics and evidence based approaches to design and deliver cultural transformational programs to unlock capability and institutionalise a high performance culture;
- Drive improved leadership effectiveness through the development of leadership capability;
- Lead the development of contemporary succession management, talent mobility and strategic talent management strategies; and
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Psychology or a similar qualification;
- Significant experience in leading a team in the delivery of evidence based, contemporary OD strategies;
- Experience in leadership effectiveness, talent management and cultural transformation initiatives;
- Honed communication and influencing abilities; and
- Experience working with a dispersed and diverse medium to large, complex organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.