Salary AUD75000 - AUD89000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 11 October 2016
For over 35 years, this company has been dedicated to delivering excellent services across South East Queensland. The company is a key player in its industry with connections to Asia; they are driven to create social and environmental awareness within a community.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work closely with clients and stakeholders to identify streamlined HR processes. You will assessing client needs to recognise process and workflow improvements and within specific project parameters, support implementation of such processes.
- Work alongside clients and stakeholders to identify existing capabilities and improvement goals
- Plan key business processes acknowledging workflows, potential concerns and client requirements
- Conduct ongoing review of all processes within the team to ensure an efficient HR function
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Systems Improvement / Process Engineering / Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Experience in process improvement in an administrative service environment
- Ability to lead a small team in process mapping and improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This is an excellent opportunity to support on a key project, initially for a 6 month fixed term with the possibility for extension.
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.