Salary AUD100000 - AUD115000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Laura Hogan
Date posted 18 October 2016
The organisation is looking for a Senior Advisor, Workforce Strategy and Planning to join the business on a fixed-term contract. This is a superb opportunity to work with executive leaders and play a strategic role in managing change and transition in the business.
- Implement and adapt workforce planning initiates to meet specific business needs and circumstances
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to deliver special projects with particular emphasis on the implementation of workforce planning;
- Liaise and collaborate with Well at Work, Learning and Development teams to ensure that programs are aligned with workforce planning objectives;
- Plan and align strategic communications on workforce planning.
- Tertiary degree qualified in relevant field;
- Experience in project management;
- Ability to think and plan strategically in line with business needs;
- Experience working within state or federal government is desirable;
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
To apply please click apply or call Laura on +612 8289 3245 for a confidential discussion.