Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-25 consultancy Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rewarding opportunity as a Psychologist with an Australian mental health organisation.
With a long-standing presence in Australia, this organisation is an established service provider delivering counselling, wellbeing coaching and development program support. Assisting organisations, individuals and teams across all facets of mental health.
You will be responsible for the delivery of employee assistance program (EAP) services to all customers, using clinical and counselling psychological services. You will also be responsible for the delivery of psychology training and consulting solutions for the organisation’s customers.
• Supporting with critical incident defusing, coordination and management of services, manager support programs, high level client-focused liaison with organisational contacts and General Practitioners, specific referrals for assessment, counselling and reporting for adults, couples and children through Medicare or EAP development
• Deliver services other than psychological counselling for individual clients
• Provide high levels of responsiveness and customer service to customers to drive customer satisfaction and retention rates.
• Management of records, reports, development of resources and related administration as requested
• Assist with the delivery a culture of continuous improvement by commitment to professional development for self and others
• Registration as a Psychologist in Australia
• Recognised tertiary qualification in psychology or related fields
• 5+ years counselling or equivalent relevant experience
• Exposure to supporting with clinical and counselling interventions
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.